USA-made, Professional Grade Z Garment Racks
USA-made Z Garment Racks have a 500-lb Load Capacity and are the Only Racks with a "No Overload" GuaranteeThe No Overload Guarantee
USA-made "Z" garment racks are true "professional grade" racks. That is - the same style of hanging clothes rack
used by department stores and industrial laundries all over the world. A professional won't tolerate a rack with tiny wheels or casters, or breakable plastic parts of any kind. The Z Rack has been their rack of choice for more than 30 years. Traditional Z Racks are made in the USA
All of our garment racks are guaranteed never to bend, sag, break or tip when used under "normal conditions" no matter how much clothing is packed on the hang bars. "Normal conditions" simply means indoors on reasonably level floors with no exposure to high winds.
Z Rack Facts
allow you to nest the garment racks when not in use.
are 4" industrial swivel casters with non-marring rubber wheels.
have a baked on powder coat finish with a choice of 7 colors.
Hang bars and uprights
are made with galvanized steel to prevent rust.
include: 4-ft or 5-ft bases with 5-ft, 6-ft or 7-ft uprights.
are available on request.
Rack Covers, Steering Handle Kit; non marring rubber Donut Bumpers.Z Garment Rack Size Recommendations
- The Z5B5U or Easy Assembly Z-EA6065 each with 5-ft of hang space are popular for storing clothes in a closet, garage or basement. Extra tall racks with second hang bars (Z5B6U-2R, Easy Assembly Z-EA6075-2R or Z5B7U-2R) give you the capacity of a walk-in closet for storing large amounts of your heaviest clothing. Waterproof, mildew resistant rack covers or high capacity garment bags are perfect accessories.Choirs
- Models Z5B6U, Easy Assembly Z-EA6075, or model Z5B6U-RS with shelf, all have a 5-ft base and 6-ft uprights. Each has 70 inches of vertical hang space - just right for extra-long choir robes or formal wear. Racks are available with a custom rack cover for safe storage of valuable robes.White Board Rack
- The garment rack recommended by Stanford Design for a mobile white board application is the Z-EA6075-2R. A major advantage to using the 2 rail rack is that the 2nd hang rail can be placed anywhere along the uprights to give you bottom support for the white board. It allows you to cut the white board to whatever length you desire. Also, the Z-EA6075-2R comes equipped with 2 wheel brakes for added safety in a work/school environment.Marching Bands
- Order any Z rack
model, depending on individual needs. Z Racks with bottom shelves are used frequently. The EZ Fold collapsible rack is also very popular with bands. You can store the EZ Fold flat and pop it up within seconds for a rack strong enough to hold band uniforms.Costumes
- The Z5B6U garment rack, Easy Assembly Z-EA6075; or the Z5B6U-RS (with bottom shelf) all have 70 inches of vertical hang space and are the most popular units for extra tall costumes. Costumers or theatres frequently order the custom rack cover.Athletic Uniforms
- Order any Z Rack model, depending on need. Consider the Z5B6U-2R or Easy Assembly Z-EA6075-2R garment racks, which have 6-ft uprights and a 2nd hang rail. The second rail is handy for storing shorter items like basketball uniforms. The custom cover is recommended for seasonal storage needs.For All of the Above
- If you're uncertain about which rack to choose, you can always select the versatile ZEA-4IN1 single rail or the ZEA-4IN1-2R double rail. There are 4 individual height settings on one rack. You can adjust the height of the hang bar to 5-ft, 6-ft, 6.5-ft or all the up to 7-ft tall.To place an order
or receive a quote, first - click on the garment rack you are interested in from below - then click the order button. Easy Assembly
Z racks are available by clicking on the main menu on the left.